I received an award from sewchet and although I have declined to participate I have thought I would answer the questions posed – I love reading about others so thought I would share a little of me.
1. What is your favourite film quote?
I am bad at remembering lines from movies. But my favourite films would include: The Shawshank Redemption, The Neverending Story – there’s probably more, definitely bad at remembering good movies too. Generally I have a great memory, dates is a forte 🙂
2. What was the first thing you made?
I remember making a huge granny square blanket, sitting and covering my legs whilst I crocheted. This is a younger me, not crocheting but knitting.
[love the handmade dolls house my dad made in the background]
3. Which three words best describe you?
organised, lefty, creative
4. Which is your favourite blog and why?
Oh I have so many but this one is up there on the list.
5. Do you have a favourite post from your archives? Why not share the link again.
I was really happy how my bunting turned out for my little man. Oh gee I just realised it was my first ever post 🙂
6. What are the top three things on your bucket list?
Travel to Spain and Italy
Attend a World Cup
Probably more travel
7. How did you meet your partner?
At work – I had a part-time job in a hotel whilst at Uni. I worked in housekeeping and he in the kitchen. I married a chef 🙂
8. Describe your house.
Modern, spacious, personalised
9. Sewing or Crochet?
Oh both, bit like choosing a favourite child – I can’t, I would have to say both, and I’ll add that I love combining the two as well. Like my pin cushion tutorial.
10. Which celebrity would be top of your guest list for a dinner party?
It would have to be Oprah.